- Reconfiguring our check-in and checkout protocols to maintain social distancing (See check-in routine explanation below)
- At home and in office pre-screening online forms
- Checking the temperature of every patient and staff member who enters the office.
- Limiting the number of patients & staff members in the office at any one time.
- Staff members wearing PPE and adhering to the guidelines set by the CDC, ADA, & TDA.
- All rooms are properly disinfected between patients.
- New UV Light Air Purifiers in each clinical room to enhance air quality.
- Plexiglass barrier at front desk for patient/staff protection.
If you have any questions about safety or what to expect at your visit, don’t hesitate to call and speak with our office.
Thank you so much for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you soon.
For the health and safety of patients and staff, you can expect to experience the following new check-in routines:
- You will receive a pre-appointment screening email 2 days prior to your appointment. Help expedite your check-in by completing it online before you arrive for your appointment. If you do not currently receive emails from us, contact us and we can update your information.
- If you have any changes to your address, phone number, email, or insurance, please notify us prior to your appointment.
- Please come to your appointment alone unless you have special needs or are a parent/guardian attending with a minor patient.
- Wear a face covering (mask, bandana, scarf, etc.)
- Remain in your vehicle when you arrive.
- When you arrive for your appointment, call (281) 980-3222 to check in. If you have opted in to text messages, you will receive a check-in text one hour prior to your appointment.
- Our front desk employee will let you know when you may enter our office.
- After you walk into the office we will take your temperature.
- Sanitized safety glasses are available for patients during procedures.
- After your appointment, you will be able to schedule your next appointment with your hygienist or assistant in your appointment room.
- For your safety and convenience we are offering the option to collect payment for services/copays and have discussions about billing prior to your appointment to limit contact with people in the office.